Study with Gabrielle
Gabrielle teaches public classes and workshops, and leads kirtans, at One Tree Yoga in Omaha, Nebraska. She specializes in therapeutic application of yoga through restorative, pranayama and yoga therapy techniques.
With training in yoga therapy, Gabrielle is adept at addressing a range of issues including musculoskeletal injuries, degenerative diseases and breath disorders. In a private session, she can address your individual needs and assist you in developing a home practice and meditation.
Visit onetreeyoga.com for a class schedule and details.
For private instruction and individual yoga therapy sessions, please contact her via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
200-hour Hour Teacher Training with Alison King Tigges, September 2017-April 2018 (see the details here--> http://onetreeyoga.com/200-hour.html)
- Tuesday 5:30-6:45 Vinyasa East
- Wednesday 9:15-10:30 Wall Ropes West
- Thursday 9:30-10:45 Hatha East
- Thursday 5:15-6:15 Vinyasa East
- Friday 9:15-10:30 Vinyasa -- Mindful Flow West
- Friday 5:00-6:30 Yin West
- Saturday 9:00-10:15 Yoga Basics West
More information available at http://onetreeyoga.com